Happy Mondays!

I hope everyone had a great weekend complete with cups of tea and toast in bed and little sleep ins. I was tempted my the markets however opted for a nice bike ride along the river.

This morning whilst wrapped up in bed I was checking out Frankie Magazine & this beautiful cup of chai really struck a cord with me. Thank you Jo Walker who wrote the article for your inspiration this morning as I love a good cup of tea- especially ones you can make yourself at home. Nothing beats chai made from scratch or if the day is long get your mits on Byron Chai- most little cafes sell it.... and it is YUM!


A tea that i'm loving at the moment (and im hoping it will materialise on my bedside) is Zhenas Gypsy Fair trade organic tea- particularly the green tea with goji berry and cacao. Its like rasberries and chocolate all rolled into one. Check out the gorgeous tins it comes in and some of the other varieties!

 Goji Cacao Berry


 Pomegranate Rose - my taste buds say YES


Egyptian Mint -  Exotic bliss!


I raise my cup of tea- Chink! heres to a good week! x



















0 comments:

Post a Comment