Winter Wonderland

When my gorgeous little pooch was injured he needed some strict rest (which I knew was going to be hard as he really enjoys being my little shadow around the house) I needed a new hobby, so I decided to teach myself to knit. I use the term 'teach myself' loosely as I jumped on youtube and was shown the art of knitting. A few dropped stitches later I was knitting my way towards a ye old faithful scarf.  But this got me thinking, surely there is more out there in this big wide world of wool other than my scruffy looking scarf.

BiscuitScout 






Henrick Vibskov Knit Chair cover

Knit Stools






Melanie Porter





The final verdict is that when Winter arrives a pot of freshly brewed tea, my knitting (which translates to a good book), myself and one of those chairs has a date!

0 comments:

Post a Comment