A new blank canvas

I enjoyed a beautiful weekend at my sister and brother in laws new pad. After a few bottles of celebratory champers we got a talkin'....my sister was stuck for ideas for an empty space in the house and from this I inherited an empty room as my new pet project. I was stoked... then i remembered it was my sister and her husband who have a very strict idea on what they like and definately what they don't like.

So my brief from them is that they want it black and white in keeping with the general interior house colours, and a tight budget. So ive been devoting some time trawling the internet, magazines and environments for inspiration... but i've also been thinking about how im going to inject some colour...eeek!

Elgin and Hall

Suggestions Please!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment