Getting to know you!

Well its actually getting to know me! (so have the sound of music song stuck in my head!) Here is a little questionaire that I found on the net.








What is on your bed right now?
One Sanchez. One towel for him to lay on and a very smelly (I cant stress that enough…the smell).
When was the last time you threw up? 
In Oxford, UK March 2011. Simon and I had rented a room above a pub (ideal) and had a’ connect four’ drinking game challenge, and as a result  got stinking drunk. I spent the night in the toilet. I think it was the tabassco and tequila shots! Eek! 
  What's your favorite word or phrase? 
I have heaps. At the moment the phrase I find myself saying is..”I’d rather light myself on fire than do…*insert thing you don’t want to do*”.
Name 3 people who made you smile today?  
Well, ive only seen 1 other person this morning. Its Simon, but Sanchez made me smile…he for shizzle counts!
What were you doing at 8 am this morning? 
Fumbling around the house, cursing at my lack of independence….buttering toast is a hard task. *see below questions for further insight into this answer.
What were you doing 30 minutes ago? 
   Took Sanchez outside for walk/pee.
What is your favorite holiday?

 I looove Spain/Portugal. So amazing.
Have you ever been to another country? 
Ive been to a few. Japan, New Zealand, A lot of Europe, Thailand & North Africa.
What is the last thing you said aloud? 
“Common little shadow” – to Sanchez as he followed me back into the bedroom.
What is the best ice cream flavor? 
Mint. But I love icecream. Mamminno’s from Childer (rural Queensland) is my favourite icecream company- macadamia nut! Yum!
 What was the last thing you had to drink? 
Beer. I haven’t had a drink this morning yet.
What are you wearing right now? 
My Pj’s. Alice in wonderland pj bottoms and Amsterdam pin up girl oversized Tee! = comfort!  
What was the last thing you ate? 
Curry last night.
Have you bought any new clothing items this week? 
Nope.
When was the last time you ran? 
Rugby practice last Wednesday, properly.
What's the last sporting event you watched? 
Rugby union on Saturday!
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? 
Im swooning over Costa Rica at the moment. South America bring it on!
Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on your mobile?
Teagen! Love that chick!
Ever go camping? 
Hell yes! Love it. So much so my partner and I have a van we are doing up so camping is all access!
Do you have a tan? 
Nope! The total opposite… pastey with freckles!
Have you ever lost anything down a toilet? 
Dignity?? Booze??
What is your guilty pleasure? 
Red wine, chocolate in bed with simon watching a dvd.
Do you use smiley faces on the computer alot? 
No. :)
Do you drink your soda from a straw? 
Depends if there is a straw around. Apparently its better for your teeth?
What did your last text message say? 
“I cant wait for Britts culture dinner its gunna be so good. Xx”. From Teagen.
We’re going to have a culture night where everyone comes as a different country and cooks different food from their country.
Are you someone's best friend? 
I hope so.  
What are you doing tomorrow? 
Orthopaedic appointment to see what they are going to do with my thumb.
Where is your mom right now? 
In Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia.
What do you think of when you think of Australia? 
Fucking rad.
Ever ridden on a roller coaster? 
Yep. A few. The best was at Alton Towers in UK. The oblivion. eeP!
What is your birthstone? 
   Ruby.
Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? 
Drive thru. Im lazy.
Do you have a dog? 
Yep. Sanchez. He is a 7 year old Shihitzu poodle. Chocolate brown. Mad keen for animals. Hate animal cruelty. Gets me riled up!
Where are you right now? 
Laying in bed. In Pomona.
Biggest annoyance in your life right now? 
Having a broken thumb after a dodgy tackle at rugby. I have a cast on my arm. And it is really debilitating, as its on my dominant hand.
Last song listened to? 
Derezzed. Daft punk.
Last movie you saw? 
Tron: Legacy.
Are you jealous of anyone?

No. I learnt a very long time ago that the saying ‘jealousy is a curse’ is so very true. Jealousy will consume you if you let it. It will suck your energy, life etc. ps. They are NEVER worth it.  
Are you married? 
No.
Is anyone jealous of you? 
I hope not. I wouldn’t wish that on my worse enemy.
How many kids do you want when you're older? 
I think im at the older now stage. My ovaries clap now at the sight of a baby. So clucky.
How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 
27.

Do you have any funny answers to these random questions? What do you think of Australia? 

Linda x.

0 comments:

Post a Comment