Pandoras box of jottings...

I love listening to all genres of music- okay most genres- RnB and I aren't as good of friends. Sometimes when I have my chill out play list on and I have a mind full of thoughts i like to jot them down. I find this is reflective a few months down the track to see if i've achieved anything or moved on from that frame of mind. I try to date them as a reminder to myself. I thought i'd share some of my mind diarrohea with you. The first one of my doodles dates back to 2009.

After a fight with my boyfriend...








So of course some of them are quotes, things that interest me and funny things I see around the place. But i love that when i see something inspirational or funny i can leave it in my book and flick through it and have a little chuckle to myself at a later date. I suppose this is like my visual diary. My last image is my current aims of things i'd like to achieve. I think its fun, and puts my mind at ease. It gives me direction when my head is cloudy.

What things do you like to do to clear your head space??

I hope you have a great weekend. Im spending the weekend at my sisters with my Mum who's visiting. Sanchez has come along for the ride. Im hoping to also finish up my sisters spare space that I started decorating about a month ago. Slack I know.

Linda xxx.

4 comments:

Post a Comment